Each year we announce the Best Business Award to Companies that have achieved Excellence and are regarded as reputable and very reliable. We review the Highest Rated websites along with Voting within our Editorial Team as to which Companies pass our Award Entry levels for each calendar year.
The 2023 Best Company Award will be given to several organisations amongst Retail and Services related companies that offer Online and Offline Services. The Award decisions are final, without discussion and without any form of prejudice for each and every company that is eligible via our Short list process.
If you would like to be considered for this Award, we advise that Companies achieve a 100% Success rate with Customer Service and Customer liaisons, as this is an integral part of our Award Process.
We measure each company both fairly and equally and also use our discretion, especially if negative feedback has been posted. If Companies are able to demonstrate that they have put right any wrongs and offered Great Customer Service after an issue has arisen, this counts as a positive outcome by our Editorial team.
There are many UK companies that have great reviews, and they can vary depending on the industry and type of business. Here are a few examples:
1. John Lewis: This department store is known for its high-quality products, excellent customer service, and commitment to sustainability. It has consistently received high ratings on review sites like Trustpilot and Feefo.
2. Monzo: This digital bank has gained a reputation for its user-friendly app, innovative features, and transparent fees. It has a 4.6-star rating on Trustpilot, with many customers praising its customer support and easy-to-use interface.
3. Innocent Drinks: This company is known for its healthy and tasty smoothies, as well as its commitment to sustainability and ethical sourcing. It has a 4.5-star rating on Trustpilot, with many customers praising its delicious products and eco-friendly packaging.
4. ASOS: This online fashion retailer has a wide range of trendy and affordable clothing options, as well as fast and reliable shipping. It has a 4.4-star rating on Trustpilot, with many customers praising its diverse range of products and easy-to-use website.
5. Airbnb: This popular platform for short-term rentals has a 4.8-star rating on Trustpilot, with many customers praising its unique and affordable accommodations, as well as its responsive customer service.
Of course, these are just a few examples and there are many other UK companies with great reviews as well. It’s always a good idea to do your own research and read reviews before making a purchase or doing business with a company.
The new Website Reviews Creative Commons licence details more specifications on our official Licencing.
What else makes a Great Business
There are several factors that can contribute to making a great business, including:
1. A clear and compelling vision: A great business has a clear and compelling vision that inspires and motivates its employees, customers, and stakeholders.
2. Strong leadership: A great business is led by strong and effective leaders who are able to create a positive culture, make sound decisions, and guide the company towards success.
3. A focus on customer needs: A great business understands the needs of its customers and is able to deliver products and services that meet or exceed their expectations.
4. Innovation: A great business is always looking for ways to improve and innovate, whether it’s through new products, processes, or technologies.
5. Adaptability: A great business is able to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs, and is always prepared to pivot when necessary.
6. Financial stability: A great business is financially stable, with strong cash flow and a solid balance sheet that allows it to weather economic downturns and invest in future growth.
7. A talented and dedicated workforce: A great business has a talented and dedicated workforce that is committed to the company’s success and shares its values and vision.
Overall, a great business is one that is able to deliver value to its customers, generate sustainable profits, and create a positive impact on society. As featured on the UK International Trade and Export website.